- Management of a portfolio of clients from a corporate secretarial perspective (incorporation/liquidation, day to day management of company’s activity);
- Review and coordination of various corporate documentation (services and domiciliation agreements, loan agreements, bank account opening documentation);
- Be responsible for the organisation of board meetings and the preparation of board packs;
- Attend board meetings and prepare draft minutes;
- Manage day to day queries from your clients’ portfolio;
- Coordination with internal and external parties of cross-border transactions (acquisition of participation, PE-RE);
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e. client, lawyers, banks, notaries);
- Work closely to the Compliance team in order to facilitate and coordinate the AML/KYC processes;
- Prepare the relevant KYC documents;
- Arranging relevant publications on the Luxembourg Business Register;
- Maintain internal databases;
- Bring your support to the junior members of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position (experienced in a Fiduciary Company);
- Degree in Corporate Law or Economics;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Company Law;
- Acting as a team member;
- Client-oriented and problem solver;
- Knowledge in compliance and new regulations such as RBE, FATCA, CRS;
- First experience in fund industry would be an asset;
- First experience in accounting and tax would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of standard computer tools (MS Office);
- Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language (Italian or Spanish) will be an asset.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying at [email protected].
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.