– You will be in charge of the drafting of relevant documents for inclusion in the board pack.
– You will have to liaise with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation, company secretarial and compliance issues
– You will be responsible of the coaching of junior team members
– You will be in charge of the capital call and distribution process, including review of payments, notices and sign-off of completed files
– You will have to ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis
– You will have to ensure all investor static data is accurate.
– You will be in charge of the cash management and processing of payments
– You will be assisting with bookkeeping of cash transactions on the relevant accounting systems
– You wil have to assist the accountants where required with the NAV preparation within defined timeframes
– You will be in charge of the preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, BCL and CSSF reports
– At least 3 years experience in a similar role
– Knowledge and proven experience in Private Equity Fund Administration
– Excellent planning and organisational skills
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Knowledge of Investran would be an advantage
– Perfect command of English is mandatory
Our client is a prestigious Asset Manager and offers you a permanent contract.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
For more information, please click on Apply for this job!