Sales Engineer (m/f)
- Assure projects are clarified and optimisation possibilities are explored with the client before commercial proposition.
- Respect deadlines, and providing quotations as quickly as possible
- Analyze the feasability and find solutions with the technical team
- Perform design engineering of orders including final project clarification through to final design ensuring customer quality and lead time requirements as well as internal quality requirements
- Respect the national design regulations as well as the internal design manual guidelines and rules.
- Check and sign of final erection drawings.
- Use references or design software as appropriate to improve the competitiveness of quotes.
- Keep a quote log and conduct a regular review on hit rates of quotes.
- Work in compliance with the company Strategy; policies and rules.
- Ensure acknowledgements are made and send back signed by the Client before giving the job to production; you bring the project to maturity (full technical clarification including 3D model). The project is now ready to be transferred to start engineering “B” and complete execution
- Master in engineering
- Customer oriented with very good business, communication skills
- Problem solver, enthusiastic and energetic
- Independant, team player, excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in German and in English (French is a an asset)
Additional information :
- Start : ASAP
- Contract: Permanent contrat
- Place of work : Luxembourg North area Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
To apply :
- Send your resume and application letter to our HR Department.
- By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.
- Your application will be treated with all our consideration.