Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d’une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
In the context of the newly developed application Mandate Management System (MMS), provide specialized operational support to the project manager and the business analysts, related to the maintenance and user support of the application.
The responsibility for MMS is currently entrusted to one Mandate Officer and two Senior Operational Assistants growing into the role of Business Analysts. The accountabilities of this position are mainly focused around the support of the two Senior Operational Assistants in order to allow them a smooth transition into their new role. This also includes various tasks of the MSS Unit, i.e. document management, mandate procedures and applications in particular, in order to ensure overall administrative coordination within the Unit and/or Division ensuring compliance with deadlines and procedures. More specifically, this may include:
- Execute, in a continuous autonomous manner, standard and non-standard tasks of an operational process so as to ensure smooth and timely execution of the bank’s procedures in own domain;
- Support the MMS users in the smooth adoption and content management of the application, by providing assistance in line with the User Guide and established processes & procedures;
- Perform administrative tasks related to the relevant process(es), including audit, in order to maintain proper records/documentation and data quality (e.g. preparation and ensure filing of documents (GED), maintenance of databases, monitoring the contractual amendments, etc.);
- Analyse the current state-of-play of the Mandate Management documentation repositories and document problems accordingly. Propose and coordinate concrete actions to ensure the correct maintenance of the documents and no deviations from the agreed process, in line with audit requirements;
- Review and update the Guide for the Approval and Management of Mandates, to ensure that the procedure is reflecting the latest organisational and process landscape of the Department;
- Follow up on maintenance and update request for the Knowledge Sharing Platform (KSP) owned by the MM department;
- Follow up on maintenance and update request for GED space related to Mandates under the responsibility of the department;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for other departments / Mandate Officers. Interface with customers and/or intermediary institutions to ensure the receipt of mandatory information needed for reporting purposes or otherwise required;
- Initiate improvements and participate in the optimisation of working methods, by notably contributing to IT projects and writing /upgrading operational procedures;
- Prepare research on specific matters in support of operations, setting up Serapis queries, producing statistics and ad hoc reports;
- Certified secondary level education, ideally complemented with a Certificate/Diploma of complementary studies (2 years or more) or higher in a relevant subject (e.g. business administration, accounting, economics, legal, etc.);
- For certified secondary level education at least 3 years of relevant professional experience; for university level education no professional experience is required.
- Knowledge of legal documentation and basic knowledge of accounting or finance. Good understanding of the mandate’s lifecycle, processes and procedures will be advantageous.
- Solid knowledge of the main IT office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Bank applications, e.g. Serapis, GED, BO would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French. Good knowledge of other EU languages would be an asset.
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Ref : 3vq79s42k6