Do you want to take on new responsibilities? Or do you simply want to change your environment?
We offer you the opportunity to join an international bank on a human scale and take on the responsibilities of the Finance & Accounting department.
You will manage a team of 4 people, where you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing financial reports.
We are looking for someone with experience plus 5 years, who is able to manage a team and also to set up projects internally or implement new solutions on current systems.
Finance Manager : Tasks
- management of an accounting team of 3-4 people
- preparation and follow-up of financial reports (BCL, CSSF, Finrep, Corep, EBA, etc…)
- supervision of monthly and quarterly statistical reporting
- management of internal and external contacts with administrations, other departments and auditors
- management of monthly and annual vat declarations
- Follow-up of new procedures and internal implementation
Finance Manager : Profile
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the banking industry
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong soft skills: communication, team spirit
- Good knowledge in BCL & Finrep, Corep is a plus
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Finance Manager : Offer
- Banking Convention
- Attractive Salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.