By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
Your mission will be to design, develop and manage services and processes in the scope of the Tribe. You will work in a Squad within an Agile organization and you work together with other experts to achieve the Squad’s mission.
Typical responsibilities/activities of a Customer Journey Expert :
- To contribute actively to all events of the Agile Way of Working ; you ensure that priorities are made;
- To participate in the Squad and Chapter meetings/events like stand ups, replenishments, and retrospectives;
- To undertake data analyses and interviews and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the customer journeys; you ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data;
- To optimize processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value;
- To deliver the customer journey strategy, manage the stakeholders, formulate the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies;
- To truly understand your products, services, and customer processes end-to-end and keep this knowledge up to date;
- To have deep understanding of the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality;
- To be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents;
- To apply your expertise, develop new techniques, new monitoring standards, new products & process and improve current ones.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Understanding business needs and have a deep knowledge on Digital Squad domains.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have strong communication skills (written & verbal);
- To be creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- To be dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- To have strong banking knowledge (product and services);
- To be able to interact with a plurality of stakeholders;
- To have a fluency in French and English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
And Sogeti Luxembourg?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
Why joining us ?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
Extra benefits ?
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- Sympass card;
- Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonuses;
- Personalized training and career monitoring plan;
- Participation in tech conferences.
So, ready for the challenge?