BAUER Senegal recruits 01 Assistant Project Manager
Initially based in our regional office in Dakar, you will potentially be deployed to one of our projects in Mali, Gambia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast or Ghana.
- Support the Project Manager within the boundaries of the contract to deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted project result
- Assist the Project Manager in the successful completion of assigned tasks + achieve tasks
- Leading the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own division, and the
overall impact on the company’s performance
- Responsible and mandated to support the Project Manager in managing all project introduction
related activities in order to deliver on requirements, budget and schedule
- Accompany the project manager on its mission
- Supervise and monitor the works performed
- Prepare daily work report
- Develop proposals and methodologies for the benefit of the projects
- Interface between the project team, project manager, as well as to the client
- Undertake missions as backstopper and technical support
- Support the proper technical and financial closure of projects
- Analyse situations in order to assess, plan and implement activities and actions
- Use your communication skills to interact with multi-national teams
- Participate in meetings
- Develop to become full project manager
- Relevant academic degree or training in the broad fields of Water Resources, Mine Exploration, Management.
- Self- motivated to progress, taking initiatives
- Interested in working in Africa
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a high degree of creativity and passion
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- HSEQ focus
- Good English skills are essential.
- Good skills in French are highly advantageous, skills in German a surplus
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Good skills in Excel, Word, Outlook
Application deadline: 8 Feb 2021.